Top 50 Florida Brokerage Becomes ERA Powered and Acquires ERA Infinity Properties
MADISON, N.J., Mar. 3, 2022 — ERA® Real Estate, a global franchising leader within the Realogy family of brands, announced today that Coral Shores Realty, based in Plantation, Fla., has affiliated with the ERA® brand.
The firm, which serves Southeast Florida from St. Lucie County to the Florida Keys, will now be known as Coral Shores Realty ERA Powered. The ERA Powered® flexible branding option gives companies a choice to leverage their local brand identity and benefit from the ERA brand’s full suite of learning, marketing and servicing resources.
In addition, the firm has acquired ERA Infinity Properties based in Fort Lauderdale, which will now operate as a branch office of Coral Shores Realty ERA Powered.
The family-owned brokerage is led by Ron Cika and his son Alex Cika. Ron Cika, who serves as principal broker, founded the firm in 2000 and thereafter started Nexstar Title and Escrow in 2008, US Assurance Insurance Agency in 2020 and Millennium Mortgage in 2021. Alex Cika has served as managing broker since 2004.
The newly combined operations now comprised three offices with more than 475 agents responsible for $300 million in sales volume in 2021.
- As a top 50 brokerage in the state of Florida with an upscale presence in Fort Lauderdale, Coral Shores Realty ERA Powered is poised to satisfy all clients home needs, along with agents desiring a best-in-class brokerage with modern tools, resources and support.
- Ron and Alex Cika will leverage the firm’s affiliation with ERA Real Estate to actively recruit agents who will be drawn to the enhanced value proposition, particularly ERA’s business building tools, state-of-the-art technology and broad referral base.
- Agents will benefit from Team ERA University’s proven learning and professional development platform, MoxiWorks’ powerful CRM, automated marketing programs and TextERA.
- They are looking to expand the company’s footprint through strategic M&As to the north in Palm Beach County, west to Fort Myers/Naples and south to the Florida Keys.
- Ron and Alex Cika are active in their local and state REALTOR® associations. In addition, Ron Cika has been recognized as a REALTORS® Political Action Committee Hall of Famer for his many contributions.
- Tom Stravecky, former owner of ERA Infinity Properties, will assume the role of branch manager of the Fort Lauderdale office.
- Southeast Florida is considered a major destination for both domestic and international travelers. Year-round warm weather, affordable housing and a plethora of outdoor activities like golf, boating and fishing, along with first-class dining, is a draw for both residents and visitors.
“Ron and Alex are a formidable team in the Southeast Florida market. Their extensive experience and deep knowledge in real estate, as well as in mortgage, title and insurance offer a complete real estate solution for their clients and a robust lead generation environment for their agents. As an ERA Powered company, they can implement ERA’s services, products and enhancements best suited for their agents to help them grow their business their way. The ERA Powered model works tremendously for companies, like Coral Shores Realty as they are able to continue with their successful operations and branding, and are now fully supported by the growth, lead generation, business consulting and marketing support that comes along with an ERA partnership.”
– Sherry Chris, President and CEO of ERA® Real Estate
“As the real estate industry continues to become increasingly competitive, we need to be able to offer our agents and clients more value. We knew that partnering with a well-known and respected, forward-thinking global brand like ERA Real Estate will give us the competitive edge we need to stand out among our competition. We plan to leverage ERA’s tools, technology and network to create greater efficiencies, expand our marketing and referral channels and forge lasting relationships with our clients, all of which will set us apart from the competition. With the addition of Tom’s team, we are excited to be part of ERA and look forward to our continued growth through the partnership we have established.”
– Ron Cika, Principal Broker/Owner, Coral Shores Realty ERA Powered
“What distinguishes us from the competition is multi-faceted. Our vast real estate experience coupled with the fact that we are a full-service brokerage offering a one-stop solution for financing, closing and insurance, allows our sales associates to focus solely on the customer, making them more efficient. As an ERA Powered company, we not only benefit from enhanced credibility, we will be able to offer an even greater level of service to our clients, further differentiating us in Southeast Florida. In addition, being part of a brand with a vast global network will help propel our local company into the international spotlight. We look forward to becoming part of ERA’s culture of collaboration.”
– Alex Cika, Managing Broker, Coral Shores Realty ERA Powered
About ERA Real Estate
ERA ®Real Estate knows that real estate is as local as it gets. We believe that our core business values of collaboration, innovation, diversity and growth are needed more than ever. As a global leader in the residential real estate industry for nearly 50 years, ERA features a powerful network of like-minded entrepreneurs supported by the brand’s game-changing technology, products and powerful lead generation.
The ERA Real Estate network includes more than 39,000 affiliated brokers and independent sales associates and approximately 2,350 offices throughout the United States and 33 other countries and territories.
ERA Franchise Systems LLC (www.ERA.com) which operates the ERA Real Estate system, is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global provider of real estate services. ERA Real Estate information is available at www.ExploreERA.com.
ERA® Real Estate
ERA® Real Estate