Using email to stay in touch with prospects is an effective way to market your real estate business. While phone calls and other marketing methods are better for reaching out to potential clients for the first time, email marketing helps you follow up with them.
The following tips on email marketing in real estate marketing can help you make the most of this approach:
- Build relationships. The time it takes for a prospect to decide to buy a house can be several months after your initial contact with them. Email marketing helps you stay in touch with them on a regular basis, so they won’t forget about you by the time they’re ready to buy.
- Provide valuable information. Email marketing gives you a way to keep prospects updated on available properties or other important pieces of information that will catch their eye.
- Promote services or listings. You can use email marketing to promote new listings or services you’re offering.
There are several kinds of email messages you can send to prospects for email marketing in real estate marketing. These include:
- Listing updates. You can have these set up to automatically generate updated listings based on what the prospect is looking for. Listing updates include information on price changes and dates that properties are taken off the market.
- Newsletter. Set up a newsletter that includes information on your real estate services, tips for home buyers and sellers and news about the local housing market.
- Drip email campaign. You can use this type of campaign to provide prospects with valuable information or to send holiday greetings.
- Personal email. This mainly includes responses to questions the prospect has.
Photo: cooldesign via Freedigitalphotos.net